The exquisite beauty of the Pinnacles will absolutely take your breath away! You will feel and understand in a heartbeat why it is an absolute favourite destination with photographers!
The ancient limestone pillars found here, range in height up to 5 metres and are randomly scattered in this vast area of, yellow, rippled sand dunes. The pinnacles were formed approximately 500,000 years ago after the sea receded, leaving behind deposits of seashells. As time passed, the wind removed the remaining sand, leaving the pillars that remain today.
On leaving the Pinnacles we head over to the Yanchep National Park.
Yanchep National Park – Take pictures of the many kangaroos that wander freely around the park. Look for the koalas in the trees as you walk along the boardwalk in the koala enclosure. Enjoy an informative guided tour of Crystal Cave by one of the park rangers.
- A guided drive through the Pinnacles Desert
- Experience free time to explore the Pinnacle Discovery Centre
- Morning Tea by the sea
- A Delicious Lunch is included at a local cafe.
- Guided tour of the Crystal Cave Western Australia’s most visited cave.
- Walk along the boardwalk spotting Koalas in the trees
- Free bottled water, cool drinks and snacks
- Nambung National Park and the Pinnacle Desert
- Wildlife photographic opportunities
- Wildflowers (Aug – Oct)
- Koalas & Kangaroos spotting
- A bird watchers paradise
Includes entrance fees, bottled water, cool drinks, snacks, morning tea & lunch.
Departs 7.30am – Returns approx 5.30pm
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability.